Self Tanning Tips
It is always recommended to do a patch test before applying any beauty product to the skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
You know our products are easy to use, (almost fail-proof!) So we want to make the application process for the perfect tan, EASY to do.
Firstly, these are suggestive - our products have been tested for the last minute glower, the adventurer glower and the beginner (terrified) of self tanners.
Secondly, all our products are multipurpose! That means face, body..and ummmmm... well, just the face and body. Read each product description on our site to learn more tips for each product.
For now - here are the tips for application + maintenance.
1. THE PREP
- 6-12 HOURS before application
- EXFOLIATE BODY
- HYDRATE Elbows, Knees, Heels
- (MANI's and PEDI's should be done before as well!)
2. THE APPLICATION
- APPLY MOUSSE with PAW PROTECTOR MITT in long strokes to cover the body
- We like to start with the Feet and make our up to Shoulders
3. THE CUSTOM FACE
- Technically part 2 of application - our face products are designed to custom your glow. Some peeps like less or more on the face and we also recognize this part of our body has thinner skin and more external factors. This = more exfoliation and dead skin cells buildup. So better to build up your desire glow and maintain
4. POST TAN HYDRATE
- After your first rinse your good to go! Hydrate this newly fresh glow with your fave body moisturizer (Avoid: AHA's/BHA's fragrances, alcohol) OR
- Use our bestie, GOLDEN MYLK. She tan's on her own, but also is a great tan extender and deepener. (We adore her on the legs!)
That's it. That's the post! Save this friendly JPG in your phone to revisit whenever you need.